Please sign and return:
Read Full Text:
Welcome to my voice studio! I look forward to working with you.
Please read the studio policies carefully and feel free to ask any questions.
1. Payment is expected prior to or at the start of your lesson and can be made via cash, check, or Venmo (@Heather-Ward-34) or PayPal (). If you have purchased a package of lessons, complete payment is expected prior to or at the start of the first lesson of the package.
2. Lessons cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled time may be forfeited and
payment still expected unless we make other arrangements – this
will be discussed on a case-by-case basis. Lessons cancelled with more than
24 hours notice may be made up at a mutually agreed upon time within a
month of your originally scheduled lesson time. If unable to schedule a
makeup within a month’s time, you will forfeit said lesson.
3. Lessons will begin and end promptly at scheduled time. My studio is
in my home and I do not have a waiting area. Please keep this in mind when
planning your arrival. There is parking on street or in nearby high school lot.
4. Communication is welcome and expected. Please feel free to email me at
for time-sensitive messages.
6. When using sheet music, please bring two copies to all lessons – one for you
and one for me. If I assign you music, it is your responsibility to purchase
sheet music for yourself. Sometimes I will provide you with a copy if I can
do so legally and I already have the music, but be prepared to obtain it for
yourself. I am happy to help you locate it if you are not sure where to find it.
7. Please be aware that I have a very friendly dog. If you are allergic, please
take precautions or we can find you a more suitable teacher.